Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my very first blog post. I am writing this mostly for my own benefit. A place I can have to voice my opinions and ideas, especially on the topic of weight loss, fitness and clean eating. So far I have lost 40 lbs from a high weight of 247.  My goal is to lose 50 lbs more by the end of 2011 and be at 157 lbs or better. Thanks for reading. Wish me luck!

I have a cold and feel like junk mostly impart to eating waaay too much cake and drinking waaay too much diet coke the last couple days. So back to reality and no more cake until my birthday! I mean it!

Here is my first menu plan:

4 litres of water
Oatmeal with a tbs Natural Peanut Butter and half a banana
Coffee with milk and splenda .. I know it's not clean. I need to kick the sucralose addiction.
Baby Spinach with .5 an apple and homemade balsamic vinegarette, 4 slices deli ham.
Cheese string and 1 cup baby carrots.
Chicken Stirfry with Riced Cauliflower
Tea and maybe a Hard Boiled egg if I am hungry.

Exercise.. hopefully I can get on the treadmill and do a half an hour walk/run. I will also do some squats and lunges.

No comments:

Post a Comment