Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yay and Ugh,

I finished my 4 Litres today by 3:50 pm! Yay me! I ended up drinking just over 5 litres in total. I feel awesome. Tomorrow  I am going to go with 5 Litres as my goal. Probably a good idea, since I have a feeling I eat a lot of sodium..

On the menu today...
B: Oatmeal and Natural PB, Coffee with Skim Milk.
S: Apple and Cheese String
L: Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinegarette and Ham
S: Carrots and Hardboiled Egg
D: Meatballs and "Rice" with Steamed Veggies. The rice is actually grated cauliflower. Yummm.

WARNING: Negativity Ahead!
Hoping to get in more exercise today than the last couple days. I did some weights, squats, lunges, and 100's if you are familiar with pilates. The problem I have is my treadmill is a little loud and DH won't let me use it while he is home, and when I try to use it while he is at work I have the kids around who unfortunately do not nap, and it's hard to keep an eye on them and concentrate on what I am doing. I'm going to end up breaking something. I would love to go out and take a walk or a bike ride in the evenings but DH is not very supportive of that either. I do walk during the day with the kids but my four year old only walks so fast for so long. DH does very little to  nothing to help me out with the kids in the evening and if I do try to go out I have to take the kids with me. It's not fair, but he would say that him working all day and then having to look after the kids is not fair to him. My health and well being are not priority for him. Never have been. Why should they be? He is skinny, so my weight is my own problem.  If I had the time I could easily workout an hour and a half to 2 hours a day but right now I am lucky to squeeze in a half hour. Something I have to work on..

No comments:

Post a Comment